We are looking for a fulltime energetic and devoted Administrative Assistant who has passion to work on a variety of projects and initiatives that help children in need in different parts of the world.
• Perform a variety of administrative assistance and clerical tasks to assist the team locally and virtually
• Set up and answer questions regarding new accounts with sponsors
• Reviewing sponsor statements for accuracy
• Establish and maintain data entry for documents and projects.
• Compile data and prepare papers for consideration and presentation by management
• Ensure compliance and attention to all corporate policies and procedures
• Other general clerical duties as assigned
• One year previous experience in an administrative role
• Have strong customer service skills
• Ability to effectively and professionally handle multiple competing deadlines, priorities, and responsibilities
• Must be self-motivated, self-disciplined, with the ability to communicate verbally and in writing in English and Persian
• Expected to work collaboratively in a team environment, willing to be a contributing member of a team, and flexible to help in any way as growth occurs
• Must be reliable and consistent in attendance
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word), answering phone calls, creating and managing customer service log, translation, and calling for past dues.
These are additional qualifications that are desirable, but not required:
• Strong writer, with the ability to express yourself clearly, concisely, and with an eye for grammatical detail
• Knowledge of other languages
Please submit a resume and cover letter demonstrating your relevant experience, as well as at least two professional references, to firstname.lastname@example.org
4475 SW Scholls Ferry Rd. Suite 170, Portland, OR 97225 T: (503)224-0409 www.childfoundation.org